Calver Parish Council Web-site
This accessibility statement applies to the web-site of Calver Parish Council at www.calverpc.co.uk.
This web-site is run by Calver Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this web-site. For example, this means that you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- listen to most of the web-site using a suitable screen reader
- navigate the site using just the keyboard
- navigate the site using speech recognition software
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Reporting Accessibility Problems With This Web-site
We have attempted to keep our web-site simple and readily accessible. However, we are always looking for ways to improve it. If you find any problems or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contactus by e-mail (email@example.com) or via our contact form (click here).
If You Are Not Happy With Our Response
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Our web-site has been tested using the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge web browsers. Compliance with the accessibility standards has been assessed using the ‘WAVE’ and ‘Microsoft Accessibility Insights’ automated tools. We believe that our site is compliant except for the following minor issues. Where practicable, and taking into account the limited resources of our small Parish Council, we intend to fix these issues as soon as we can.
- We believe that the site is fully navigable using ‘keyboard only’ and ‘speech recognition’ software. However, we cannot yet guarantee this. We would be grateful if any deficiencies could be brought to our attention. Please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our contact form (click here).
- A few features (including some embedded links) do not yet have full compatibility with screen readers..